Are you passionate about public opinion, polling, and politics? Do you have a knack for data and a keen eye for detail? If so, GSG is seeking an Associate to join the data analysis team within our research practice. GSG works directly with Fortune 100 companies, national political leaders, and influential associations on important issues facing the country. Working alongside a highly accomplished team in a fast-paced environment, Associates handle multiple projects at any given time for different internal project groups and external clients.
• Work on a mixture of political campaign polling and corporate and public affairs research projects
• Identify and collect data needed to construct phone and online survey quota targets
• Program, test, and manage online survey research projects
• Process survey data, produce toplines and crosstabulations, and perform quantitative analyses
• High comfort level with quantitative data and analysis
• Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
• Excellent project management skills and a proven ability to successfully juggle multiple assignments
• Team player with the ability to maintain strong working relationships
• Ability to work efficiently with an emphasis on attention to detail
• Ability and willingness to learn new techniques and methodologies
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite; deep knowledge of Excel a plus
• Experience with online survey platforms, such as Confirmit, Decipher, and Qualtrics, a plus
• Working knowledge of web technologies, such as HTML and CSS, a plus
• Experience with a programming language, such Python, R, or C#, a plus
• Comfort with political data and interest in politics and polling a plus
• Quantitative market research experience a plus
• Statistics coursework/background a plus
• Knowledge of survey methodology and research a plus
• Software development experience a plus
Education: Bachelors’ degree required.
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter explaining why GSG is the right opportunity for you, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to use NAME – Associate, Data Analyst as the format for the subject line of your correspondence.
Candidates who match the needs for the position will be contacted via email.
Source: Progressive Data Jobs