The Data Services team at NGP VAN / EveryAction provides a wide range of data support and solutions to support our clients’ needs. As a Data Services Coordinator, you will provide key support for clients and internal stakeholders to help fulfill client requests, coordinate communications between teams, and aid the Data Services Director in day-to-day needs. This position provides an opportunity to work closely with a team who has years of experience working with compliance, organizing, and non-profit data and provides a path to long term growth in the progressive data movement.
As a Data Services Coordinator, you may be someone who:
- Has a passion for data, a meticulous nature, and an eye for process
- Has strong written and oral communication skills
- Has experience with Salesforce and / or the Atlassian suite
- Has a working knowledge of relational databases and / or fundraising CRM workflow
- Triage Data Service requests and assign out to team members based on resources
- Manage on-boarding CRM workflows
- Own internal and external stakeholder communications for new and existing clients
- Work across teams to ensure clean onboarding handoffs
- Handle data tasks including but not limited to imports, data hygiene tasks, basic SQL queries
- Work with the Data Services Director to prioritize and manage team queues
- Ensure clients have a positive experience while navigating the initial data gathering and mapping process for CRM migrations
- At least 1 cycle / 1+ years of political, non-profit, or compliance data
- Familiarity with Excel and basic reporting functions
- Introductory level SQL
- Ability to learn and grow on the job
NGP VAN is a technology company whose team members do exciting and meaningful work that has a significant impact on promoting civil rights, social justice, and environmental responsibility.
Employees enjoy an unusually generous set of benefits, including 12 weeks paid parental leave, profit sharing, 100% premium-paid health/dental, and an ongoing education allowance. NGP VAN is one of only a handful of companies to be recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine for nine years in a row.
Last year we were named one of the Coolest Companies of 2016 by DC Inno. We’ve also been named one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the DC area by the Washington Business Journal and SmartCEO. The Wall Street Journal wrote “NGP VAN is something of a secret weapon for the Democratic Party and the labor unions and progressive groups that use it.” We have also won the AAPC award for Best Use of New Technology, and the Campaigns & Elections Award for Most Innovative Product.
Join our team and work alongside about 200 smart, passionate, and innovative co-workers, many of whom are industry recognized as experts in their fields.
NGP VAN believes a diverse, inclusive staff makes us a stronger company and better partner for our clients. We’re committed to hiring people of all races, ethnicities, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientation or gender identities, marital status, religions, and disabilities. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
NGP VAN is a privately owned American company specializing in helping progressive campaigns and organizations leverage technology to meet their goals.