Job description here
The Polis for Colorado Campaign is seeking full-time data director applicants for a statewide field
program in Colorado. Data directors will be responsible for ensuring that programs are run in the
state off of the best data possible and in the most data-driven way possible.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Administering VoteBuilder, including answering support requests from field organizers and
managing the events calendar.
• Training staff on data tools and usage.
• Creating reports on program and staff progress and production.
• Using GIS tools to create geospatial analyses.
• Working with consultants and partners to create precisely targeted voter contact universes
and custom reports.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure.
• One or more cycle of campaign experience
• Administrator level VoteBuilder experience
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
• Previous SQL experience.
• Experience with GIS programs, including QGIS.
• Ability to explain data and technical concepts to non-technical people without data
• Must be self-motivated and willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends, in a
fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com with the subject line Data
Polis for Colorado is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success
requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality
services to supporters and constituents. Polis for Colorado is an equal opportunity employer and it is our
policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to
race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental
status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry,
genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state,
or federal law. Polis for Colorado will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is
Source: Progressive Data Jobs